Have you wanted to have a blog, but you didn’t want to deal with the expense and hassle of working with a web designer? You may be surprised to discover how cheaply and how easily you can set up a blog yourself, and how big the audience for blogs is becoming. Here are 8 points that may convince you it’s time to start blogging.
- 1. Blogging is one of the easiest ways to establish a presence on the web. Blogs can be used to:
- Generate leads, and direct traffic to your lead capture pages.
- Provide cash flow, via affiliate sites or direct product sales.
- Establish you as a professional.
- Support your team or downlines by providing them with training and information they need.
- 2. A blog can be surprisingly cheap to setup and maintain.
- You don’t need to spend a lot of money on a web designer for a blog. You can set everything up yourself. Really.
- Blog hosting can cost as little as $6 to $10/month. On Hostgator, $10/month will get you an unlimited number of WordPress blogs. For those who get really into it!
- 3. Blogs can also be quick to setup.
- On squarespace.com, for example, you can design the blog yourself with their easy-to-use visual tool. If you can move things around with a mouse, you can design your blog. You can be up and running in an hour or two even if you are a computer newbie.
- If you are open to a few hours of video instruction, you can set up your blog with WordPress. This requires a little more time than using squarespace.com, but if you’re more technically inclined, it can give you more design options.
- There are thousands of free “themes” available to pick from. A “theme” captures the “look and feel” of a blog. In includes the layout, the colors, the fonts, and everything about the visual appearance. You can buy a custom theme if you want, but it’s not necessary. See wordpress.org for a catalog of free themes. You can even change themes after the blog is up and running.
- With just a little bit of instruction, you can set up and maintain a blog yourself, even if you’ve had little or no web experience. Renegade Professional, for example, has excellent, in-depth, click-by-click video training for creating a blog with WordPress or SquareSpace.
- 4. There are (free) plugins for WordPress blogs that make SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and auto tagging (picking significant keywords out of your text) very light work. Squarespace has similar tools.
- 5. There are (free) plugins for WordPress blogs that let you monitor traffic coming to your blog. You can see how many readers you have for each post on a day-by-day, week-by-week, month-by-month, etc. basis. Squarespace has this feature as well.
- 6. Blog structure is perfect for linking between blog posts and static web pages that are also part of the blog. These links can increase your rank with Google making your site easier for prospects to find.
- 7. The blog can be the hub of your internet marketing or network marketing campaign.
- Google Adwords campaigns, twitter tweets, Craigslist ads, Google searches, squido content and more can all drive traffic to your blog.
- Blog structure (including sidebars and static pages) is great for affliate marketing. Once traffic arrives, it can click-through and buy from your blog.
- You can also have autoresponders and shopping carts in conjunction with your blog.
- 8. Blogs are a popular form of communication because the articles, called ‘posts’, are short. So they are accessible to readers (and writers) with small amounts of available time. To see the potential for reaching a large audience, please read the newsletter from Ann Sieg below.
In a recent mailing, Ann Sieg wrote:
Blogs have become “mainstream media.”
According to a recent study by Synovate and
Marketing Daily, nearly 40% of Americans
have visited a blog in the past year.
With the total U.S. population hovering
around 307,000,000 people…
That’s roughly 122,800,000 people!
And These Numbers Aren’t Even Counting
The Other 193 Countries Of The World!
Pretty mind-boggling, huh?
If you don’t have your own blog set-up and
positioned where these people can see it…
Don’t worry, you haven’t missed out!
According to eMarketer, in 2009 an estimated
96.6 million U.S. internet users will visit
(and read from) blogs at least once a month.
I’m not talking “once a year” like my
first example, this is once EVERY MONTH!
But wait until you hear this.
By the year 2013, eMarketer predicts that
128.2 million people, or…
Over Half Of All U.S. Internet Users Will
Be Reading Blogs At Least Once A Month!
Which means one thing.
There’s still time for YOU to build one
and cash in on this out-of-control trend.
(Even if you’re not sure how to do it.)
Our one-of-a-kind video tutorials inside
Renegade Professional will show you how.
Click-by-click, one click at a time.
So you’ll never be left wondering…
“What should I do next?”
Here’s where you can register right now.
Just in case you didn’t know, you’ll find 28
blogging tutorials in our training program
where we cover everything from A to Z.
(That’s over 14 hours of blog instruction!)
Plus, a brand-new 70-minute webinar…
“How To Set Your Content Viral In
Social Networks Using A WordPress Blog”
Was recently added late last week!
In it, blogging expert Stephen Anderson
reveals a free “traffic-getting” strategy.
How to deliver your content to ALL the
social media sites — in one simple step!
(Which will result in a reliable flow of
qualified prospects checking out your blog.
But here’s the really cool part.
Stephen illustrates this advanced traffic
strategy using an interactive mind map.
So You’ll Get A Birds-Eye
View On How It All Works!
If you want to learn the secret to getting
potential customers and business-builders
to not only visit your blog repeatedly…
-But your stuff
-Request more information
-Fill out your lead-capture form
-Become members of your team or downline
Then I would encourage you to register
for Renegade Professional right now.
You can “test-drive” it free for 30 days.
During This Time You Can Consume
Every Morsel Of Training In The Site!
Nothing is off limits.
If you decide it isn’t right for you
simply send me an email and I’ll gladly
refund all your money –- no hard feelings!
And if you decide to stay in, there’s no
“long-term commitment” whatsoever.
You can cancel your membership at any
point in time and still owe nothing.
Are you ready to get started?
Click the link below to register.
To Your Success,
P.S. Want to know the biggest obstacle
that stops people from using a blog?
They know what to put on it!
Maybe you’ve already tried blogging…
Only to give up a few weeks later because
you ran out of stuff to write about.
Maybe Your Brain Shrivels
Up Into A Little Ball
When you try thinking of something
compelling to put down on paper.
Maybe you experience dreaded “writer’s block”
every time you open Microsoft Word and try
putting together a few basic sentences.
If you’re thinking to yourself…
“Yeah, that sounds exactly like me Ann!”
You’re Going To Love The 6-Part
“Writing With Pull” Series
(Which is yours for free when you
sample Renegade Professional today.)
Because Mike Klingler’s going to hold
your hand and walk you through a simple
process that makes writing fun and easy!
You’ll learn how to put together content
(for your website and blog) that your
prospects will become addicted to.
Stuff they want to read about!
You’ll also learn how to brainstorm long
lists of attractive topics to write on.
Issues related to your specific products
and business opportunity…
That Will Naturally Cause The
Right Kinds Of People To Find You!
I’m telling you it’s powerful stuff.
And again, this entire 6-part series is
yours for free when you give Renegade
Professional a “test drive” today.