Today I stumbled on an interview with Bob Proctor given by Alex Mandossian. During the interview Mr. Proctor tells the story of his life: how he started, what he learned, and how he became a life coach. He also talks about the principles he learned and now teaches. These include the Law of Attraction.
I found his story deeply inspiring. Lately, I’ve been focused on outer things like building blogs and writing squidoo articles. But hearing his story reminded me that the inner work we do is far more important than the outer work. In order to make our businesses flourish, we need to shift our thoughts and beliefs about abundance. When we believe that we are abundant, the money comes. The hard part is to replace our doubts about ourselves with the belief that we can have the life we want and be paid for it. That’s where most of us stumble. In the interview Proctor discusses how to make this change. While listening, I wrote down the books he mentioned which treat this topic in more detail.
Here are his references. Hope you find them helpful.
- “Think and Grow Rich”, Napoleon Hill. This book changed his life.
- “The Hidden Power”, Thomas Troward (1921)
- “The Millionaire Maker”, Loral Langemeier
- “The Street Kids Guide to Having it All”, John Asarath
- “As a Man Thinketh”, James Allen
- “The Science of Getting Rich”, Wallace D. Wattles (1910)
- “You Were Born Rich”, Bob Proctor
- “The Millionaire Mindset”, Gerry Roberts
- “Magnificent Obsession”, Lloyd C. Douglas
- “The Secret”, Rhonda Byrne
You can listen to the interview here, www.askbobproctor.com/replay. There’s also a transcript you can download.
To find out more about Mr. Proctor’s coaching program, check his site, www.bobproctor.com.